-->

Friday, January 02, 2009

Always There

It's there tonight. Just like it was last night and the night before that. Sometimes it feels like It's the only one who actually shows up at place when it's supposed to. No matter what happens It still comes out every night, even in hard times, to remind us that every day holds a potential for beauty. When I look at It from my bedroom window I feel clear. It's like all of the bad stuff that I went through that I hated along the way, the people who disappointed me, the things that didn't go the way I wanted don't matter anymore. Suddenly I feel grateful to them, because their the things that got me to here, to this. It's a part of my life, a part of who I am today. Watching It, the way it shines alone up there, distracts me from everything. All I see and feel is love. The love I have inside of me, the love I am getting from people around me and the love It's giving me. It's a little piece of magic that comes out every night. When I look at It, I always think of you. I heard once that love is friendship on fire, that how I feel about you. You are special to me. You are worth everything. Someday I hope you'll sit with me and feel the things I feel when I look at It. I want to share that moment with you. Someday we will.

Everything always has two sides, but I only see one side of this. It only shows one side. My dream is that I'll someday be able to look at the other side as well. Some people say that It just shows the beautiful side to us. It has a dark side which It never shows to anybody. I say it's okay. Nothing in this world is perfect, and I don't care if It got scars. I'll still share secrets with It, admire It and appreciate It for being there. There has been moments in my life were I found myself in a crossroad, afraid and confused. I look up in the sky and feel safe, cause hope is always there. It exists. It is real. It is possible. It is yours.
I like to think that It's there even if I am not looking at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment