-->

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Cold Wall

It's sad that something that special ended for no reason at all.
A couple of days ago my friendship with my best friend officially ended. I don't understand why though. She tells me that I've changed, that she feels like she doesn't know me anymore. It might be true, but she forgot to remember one thing as she analyzed my behavior the past months, I was still her best friend. I never forgot about her or the stuff we did, I probably never will.

So five years of laughter, happiness, sharing secrets, experiencing new stuff and being together just went down the drain. I apologized for the things I've done to make her feel bad, lonely or sad. She told me she didn't care anymore. What else was there for me to do? I guess nothing. It's hard to talk to a wall. Walls don't respond to anything, walls are cold and heartless. I felt like that when I talked to my best friend lately. That made me feel sad, really sad. After trying everything to fix what was broken, I couldn't no more. Every human being has it's limits, and I think I've reached mine. As much as I don't want it to end, there was no other option. I am going to remember all the amazing stuff we did together, and remember her as the warm and funny girl she is, not the cold wall.

If you read this, hope you're happy. I don't regret anything, and I wish you all the best in the future. You're going to be a great thing one day, I know it. Just smile and go on with life, thats what I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment