-->

Friday, January 16, 2009

Thief

It was really easy for you to just come in and steal it. I don't know how you did it though, cause it was hidden well. One day it was there, and the next it was gone. You stole the one thing that kept me alive for all these years. My whole life I had been hiding it from the world. No one had ever seen it or come close to it. It was safe. I took care of it. I didn't let anyone damage it. Cause I know how cruel the world can be at times, so I had it locked up. When I realized that there were people who could steal it I had a brick wall set up around it. This way no one could do any harm to it or take it from me.

When you came, everything changed. Suddenly the workers started to demolish the brick wall. Before I even got to do anything, it was gone. You have it now. You switched mine with yours. Now were mine used to be yours is, and mine is were yours used to be.

You stole my heart, you're a thief and I love you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment