-->

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Individual Journey

I am going to share my opinions about the world and stuff, I think I have some juicy ones. I recognize myself in the world. I guess I know the world good enough to fit in it. Today is going to be a very tough day, but I keep smiling.

Don't know if you've noticed but I love music. I think thats one of the things that actually keep me alive. Whenever I'm down or feel bad, I just pick up my guitar and hit some tunes. Recently I got a piano, so I've started playing that too. Do you belief me when I say that I learned the whole Titanic theme song in just under two hours? Well, I can't. But I did. You see thats a part of who I am, if I really want to do something I wont quit until I get it done. After using time and effort trying to do it, why quit when you're almost there? I don't want to be one of those lazy people who give up. Some people say I have very mature thoughts others say I'm deep as the ocean. I think there are few people my age that realize the complexity of things, and how unproductive it is to think that we can control the world or even fully understand it. I believe that to really enjoy life, no matter if you have a little or a lot of things, you have to grow your mind and soul. It's an individual journey that only you create. I realized that you cannot control your thoughts and feelings, because they come automatically. I am just being as me as possible. It's complicated yes, I just hope the day is bright for you.
Be good to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment