-->

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Waiting for you

Tonight like all nights since you've been gone, I'm going to dream about love. Until I see you again I'm going to dream of loving you. 
When I see you again pretty soon I'm going to share all my dreams with you. I pray for that day to come soon, so that I can hold your hand again, see your magical smile, look into your eyes and tell you how much you mean to me. I've missed you a lot. I'm in love with you. You give me the feeling of being complete and special. When you say my name I melt, when you hold me in your strong arms my body shiver, when you kiss me I find my self on top of cloud nine. You're the only one who really knows me, we've shared the laughter and the happiness, we've shared tears and pain, we've made memories to remember a lifetime. 
There is still much to say, so much more in my heart to be shared. I'll always love you, I'll always be here waiting for you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment