-->

Monday, May 11, 2009

Lay Low

The people around me are afraid to tell me the truth, I think? What's wrong with me? I don't get it. I am just like everyone else. Maybe I'm to pushy? Maybe I'm a huge looser? Maybe they don't want others to know me nor the friendship we share? Maybe I'm not the cool friend they wanna introduce to another friend? It's to complicated. Because this includes both family and friends of mine, people I've cared for a lot, people I've always tried to connect with. I will probably never figure it out, so from now on, I've decided to lay low. If someone ignores me then I shall leave them alone, I shall never think about it, I shall not care that much, I shall not try to show them how much they mean to me, I shall not try to reach them if they don't want me to. I shall just let it go and go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment