-->

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Pass out

Lately I've been working everyday. I thought I could be strong and do it, but right now, I'm so tired I could die. You see it's fun to get a big paycheck at the end of the month, but other than that it's just work work work and no fun. Besides work I also got my two final exams for this semester, been reading a lot for them as well, so as you can see I actually might as well pass out in the near future. Now I'm gonna go to sleep, it's late. And guess what I'm gonna do tomorrow from 8am to 4pm? You guessed right, I'm gonna work. Auch, just the thought of that hurt. Good night then, and to all you who even reads this, try to be more careful. My message to the world through this blog is that money is never more important than you, as for me, I kinda told my boss it was OK to work this month, so I'm gonna suffer some more, before I take it easy. But I promise not to work so much if you promise you'll chill too. Be good to yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment