-->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

All About Me

Have Any Pets: No
Have Any Children: No
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Exercise: Sometimes
Spend Your Life On Facebook: Haha yes
Play On A Sports Team: Used to
Belong To Any Organizations: Yes
Love Your Job: Yes
Like To Cook: Of course
Play An Instrument: Yes
Sing: Yes
Dance: NO!
Speak Multiple Languages: Yes
Ice Skate: Yes
Swim: Yes
Paint: Yes
Write: Yes
Ski: Yes
Juggle: Tried but failed =)

Have you laughed until you cried: Yes
Have you found out who your true friends were: Yes
Met someone who changed you: Yes
Kissed anyone on your friends list: No
What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping
Name something you CANNOT wait for: Finish
Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes, my english teacher actually.
What are you listening to right now: Lifehouse
What is one thing you wish you could change about your life: My father
Last time you saw your father : When I was a child
Most visited webpage: My mailing page

I am listening to: Myself more, the people around me who only wishes me well and my mom.
Maybe I should: Go away
I love: Love
My best friend(s): Right now, two people, both starts with the letter A.
I don't understand: Why some people find it amusing to hurt others.
I have lost my respect for: The people that did not appreciated me.
The meaning of my display name is: A clear shining star at the sea.
I will always be: A quiet girl in the back of the crowd.
Love seems to: Change me, make me a better person, teach me and make me feel wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment