-->

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Who Is She?

My sister is three years younger than me. She is a very bright girl, perfect grades at school, active in a lot of organizations, has a cool boyfriend, sleeps in a very vintage inspired room, been to france and speaks french, started modeling for small events. Her self-confidence has no limits, and thats probably why she is who she is. Sometimes I feel like she's my older sister because of her accomplishments in life. She is heading the right way, at least that's what it looks like from where I stand. That is a good thing.
Our relationship though is none existence. Some sisters have their ups and downs, but so far we've only had downs. I'm not a worthy sister, to her I'm just a mock. Again this is all from my point of view. Before I used to get sad, I tried so hard to make our relationship work, like I always do, but now I don't care much. I've noticed that no matter what I do, I'll always stay the same in her eyes. It's kinda sad though, a older sister trying so hard to get her baby sisters attention. Maybe I'm a joke?

I know that a sister is someone who loves you from the heart. I know that she's in my life and here to stay. I know that a sister should be a friend who helps you through bad times. I know that the moments we share are supposed to be memories for life. I know that a sister should always be by your side. I know that a sister is more like a blessing who's gonna fill my heart with love. I know that a sister will always offer her help, if it's family issues or something social, she'll be the first to help me deal with it. I also know that having a sister is like having a best friend, knowing that when you turn to her, she'll be there by your side. Oh I know a lot of things about sisters, but I know nothing about my own. Who is she?

1 comment:

  1. You know a lot about me, don't you? I love you very much, dear sister <3

    ReplyDelete