-->

Saturday, July 25, 2009

I Failed

All I wanted was to spend some more time with a person I care for more than everything in this world. I did not want to go home, not yet. I tried to hold on but in the end I had to tell my mom and ask for her permission. So I did. She told me that I was going home today and that was it. I tried to talk her into saying yes, but when my mom has made her mind it’s really hard to change it. My heart started to ache. Knowing that I was going home, and not being able to spend the last days with you, gave me a lump in my throat. It’s hard. Convincing my mom to allow me to stay was hard. I failed.

I love you more than anything in this whole wide world Love, don't leave me all alone.

1 comment:

  1. Im sorry to hear that :(

    As one of my bestfriend usually tells me: "Alt ordner seg for snille mennesker ... "

    ReplyDelete