-->

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Different

Lying here knowing that I'll sleep after publishing this post is different. Not different in a good way though. You see I would rather be in a foreign country trying to discover hidden treasures, or out camping in the wild safari in Africa, or in a sailboat with Love just looking up at the stars and the moon. Right now I want to do so much more than to lie here and sleep, I want to know so much more than the fact that tomorrow I'll wake up and relive the same day, I want to feel so much more than loneliness, I want to see so much more than my four white walls and my weird noisy bed, I want to hear so much more than my fingers against the keyboard and my clock ticking.
Am I to needy? Maybe. Am I to dreamy? Definitely.
I'll just sleep then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment