-->

Sunday, August 09, 2009

So In Love

It's been over a year since I first met you. Sometimes I look back at our first days together and end up with a huge smile on my face. Never before have I felt this way in my whole life. You are special. Although we're miles apart now, I believe that the love between can survive anything. I wait for the day you'll come back. I'll always wait for you Love. When that day come, the two of us will be together for as long as our two bodies and souls can take. People around us can feel free to think whatever they like to, I don't care about what they think about me or you or us. I'm just so in love with you and thankful to God for sending me one of the angels in the world to be with me. I exist with you. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Du er bare så nuss jenta mi =)

    ReplyDelete