-->

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

You Are Sick

I know you're reading this. I know you think I don't know. I also know that the only reason you're reading this is to have some knowledge about my life so that you can ruin it. Why some people might ask, well I can't answer because I have no idea what's in your disturbed mind. You're looking for gossip material about me and my life and the people in it so that you can use it for your own good. You are sick. I knew it all along, I kinda had a feeling that you were the fake people on Facebook trying to add me over and over again, I kinda had a feeling that you were Google'ing me up just find something. You are sick. You are clearly after some sort of sick revenge. Not knowing my own faults I just wander along trying to live life. Thats why I'll keep repeating that you're sick. No person in their right mind use their spare time digging in other peoples lives, only seriously disturbed people do that.

So since you are reading this maybe you'll read my other posts. For your information everything I write in my blog is honest, so this is a great source for your sick plan. Use the material, but in the end I'll be the sane one and you'll still be the sick one. I wish you all the best although you might not. Since I'm being honest, I must say I feel sorry for you. You know who you are and so do I.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment