-->

Monday, October 19, 2009

Bad-ass

Rumors will always hunt you. No matter how far you go, they will find you and make your life miserable. I've always hated them. People that know me, live with me and that I call my loved once, always tell me how incredibly genuine I am. That I never open my eyes and see how cruel the world is. I always argue back, but somehow I know that I sometimes take everything around me to be harmless. Nothing can physically hurt me. I am really not afraid of what people think about me, I was when I was younger, but right now I couldn't care less. Why should I care? Give me one simple reason for why I should care about those who rather want to see me fail in life then to do well.

When I first started university, after high school, I was so excited to grow up that I got a little naive. Just another simple-hearted and simple-minded girl, who searched for the right friends. Some say that the friends you make at college are the once you have for life, but not in my case. Because the friends I made turned out to be rumorspreadingmachines, if thats even a word. The worst part is that not only did they spread rumors about me, but they also involved my family. You can say whatever you want to say about me, but when you bring up family, it gets much worse.
They smiled, played along, pretended to protect me and said they were here to help me. I really truly started to like a couple of them. They were so nice, so kind. Almost like the big sister I never had. I felt so well just hanging out with them, drinking coffee at campus, meet up for updates on our organization, planning events and socializing. But all this time they were just mocking me. Why do they do that? Why do they spread weird rumors? I wonder if spreading rumors actually feels good, you know giving people some sort of kick. Maybe they just find themselves in a situation were there is no subject to talk about anymore, so they just bring up a persons life and starts joking about it. Either way, spreading rumors looks like a fun thing to do, and it's so easy, so why not?
I heard some rumors about myself today, and for a moment that really hurt my feelings. Rumors gets you down mentally. Next time I'm gonna show everyone what a bad-ass person I am, so that they don't take me for an innocent girl.

4 comments:

  1. Hej Piril,

    those kind of peop cares a lot about what others thinks of them, and their appearance...

    Hurt them where it hurts most, by making a scene in a public place. Show their true face to the public... ;)

    The root of the shit they do make you go through is jealousy. Use your energy to enjoy your true friends company rather then those who choose to talk behind your back. They certainly dont see the value of your friendship... Fcuk them, who cares :)

    "A competent and self-confident is incapable in jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity."
    Robert A. Heinlein

    or

    "Jealousy is the tribute mediocrity pays to genius" ;)
    Fulton Sheen

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, the picture you have posted with your last entry. The eyes doesnt say bad ass but sadness ... You desperately need a valid bad-ass look ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. EDIT: new pic is much better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. V, get a life!


    -A

    ReplyDelete