-->

Friday, November 13, 2009

Future

I'm headed forward without knowing what I'm heading for. Seriously, life is making me question a lot of stuff, but not the future. I might disapoint many people along the way, I might make them happy. It's hard to believe that my past is gone, I'm never going to get it back. Memories are stored in my mind but nothing more. I don't know what the future holds, and I'm thankful for everyday, but I miss my past. I miss me as a child, I miss me as a teenage.
Over twenty years on this earth and I still don't know what I wanna be or what I wanna do. Maybe it'll all get better in time. Time will probably make me more sure of myself. I live for today, and make the most out of it. The future is a mystery, it'll be fun to see what it has for me. Right now, I'm gonna smile and live.

1 comment: