-->

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Seal My Lips

It's so hard to pretend everything is ok. I've been doing this my whole life. The last thing I want is to have somebody feeling sorry for me. I wont do it, I wont give them the truth. I wont tell them my deepest feelings, nor how difficult it is to live my life. I cover my problems with a smile, and I think I'm doing the right thing, but I also know that I'm not. It's complicated. It drives me crazy.
I'm exhausted from hiding it. All I wanna do is to scream out to every single one I know that I'm not the same girl they knew once, I've changed, I've been through enough and I don't want to hide anymore. Then something stops me from doing so, I think it's my lack on courage. I seal my lips, don't talk, and live life. Silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment