-->

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day One

I'm writing this after spending my whole entire day eating only raw food. This contained fruit, vegetables and nuts in every color and shape. My only criteria was that it had to be raw. This made it even worst, because if you can't cook it or prepare it how are you supposed to eat it? I know this is gonna be incredibly difficult, specially since I'm a junkie when it comes to food. I never put much thought into what I'm eating, just pick the easy way, and that might be the reason for my face breaking out, my body looking unhealthy, my health dizzy, my sleep not in rhythm with the rest of the world. Either way, day one is over. I guess this shouldn't be that difficult considering the fact that I was a vegetarian for two years a couple of years ago. I'm gonna be fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment