-->

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Green

Go green? What does this mean? Does it mean I'm sick? Does it mean I'm a little or maybe very jealous? Have I been poisoned?
Are you completely clueless, just like me? I mean honestly seriously I've got no idea, because I thought going green only ment that we used a LED light instead of the regular.
Everywhere people are talking about going green, they're asking us what we're doing to be more green. They are pointing at me, and asking, meaning what am I doing? I really don't know how to answer that question. Well, I recycle. Then blank. Nothing else to say, I just stay there with my eyes locked on nothing, and say, "That's what I'm doing". They ask me if my house is energy efficient, how my compost bin looks like and what I am putting in it. Are you kidding me? Then they thought me about consuming energy, still learning about it though, I'm no pro. I'm green.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment