-->

Monday, January 18, 2010

Just An Update

Ok, I bought a camera that can record videos. I did some recordings these last couple of days, but I find them very boring. My life is not that colorful, at least not colorful enough to share it with the interwebs out there. That's why I need to sit down and figure out what I wanna do with my camera, I can't just have it laying around like that, so I decided I could come up with a show. Not something dramatic, just a short show. It's still a working progress. The idea is fresh.
Instead of holding a camera in my face everyday, I'll do a show. My show. I'll make sketches. I don't know, but I'll do something. Anyhow, this was a lame blog post, no special subject, just an update on my video thingy that I thought of. I'll stop now, ok, bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment