-->

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Save The Bees

I guess bees are endangered or something. Don't know if you know it, but they are endangered. It's a serious thing. When I first heard this, I was thinking that this was a good thing, because I really don't know anybody who gets overly exited when they see bees. In fact, I don't know anybody who even likes bees. Mainly when the bees come around, everyone totally freaks out, even people who aren't allergic to them. So you can relate to the fact that when I heard bees were endangered the first thing that popped into my mind was "Oh yeah, score one!". People die from a freaking bee sting, unless they carry around their medicine everywhere with them. Bees becoming endangered isn't a good thing after all though, it's actually really bad. It's so bad, that the human race could die of it. Basically without bees it would be an ecological apocalypse so catastrophic it would collapse the food chain and completely wipe out humanity.

Bees are actually harmless when left alone. So, save the bees and save the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment