-->

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine Love

Love, every moment of every day is better than the one before. You have become a part of my life, a part of my world and a part of me. Love, with you I am safe and I know that you will keep me from falling, protect me and be with me. Love, when I am with you I feel like nothing can break us. Love, you have changed me to the better and helped me be myself no matter what the world tells me. Love, I pray to God to keep you safe and sound and I pray to God to bring us close again very soon. Love, I am proud to be your girl and your significant other. Love, thank you for everything but most of all thank you for being you.
My life is wonderful with someone I truly cherish. Happy Valentine Love.
I love you, forever and always yours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment