-->

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Turtles

When I get bored I try not to think about turtles, this way I end up thinking about what I am supposed to try NOT to think about, and this task gets so much more difficult than what it actually is.
When I get bored I pretend I have a secret mind power that can control anything around me, so I concentrate on something and try to change it by focusing really hard at the object. Sooner or later my mind will believe that I really do have super magical human powers, and now I'll use even more time trying to figure them out.
When I get bored I close my eyes and start spinning around, although I get nauseated I find it amusing to get so dizzy that I cannot stand up straight and fall on my knees.
When I get bored I sing as loud as I can, no matter where I am or who I'm with, if singing makes my boredom go away I'll do it.

Let me tell you, I'm awesome at amusing myself thats for sure. Because I find everything entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment