-->

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Regret

I stumbled into something bad. I fell hard on the ground. I regret doing this. I've learned a big big lesson in life today, I confronted myself and admitted something I did not think I was strong enough to do. The devil had me for a while, I fell into his game and became blind. I sat awake every night with this feeling of anger and regret. I've been told that everyone is forgiven for something they did that was not right.
Life isn't easy, this is a fact. Nobody is given everything they want, but everyone is blessed with the power to love and be loved. A long the path of life, some people forget this power. You become someone you used to hate, you become the person you used to run away from. Temptations are easy to fall for, even Adam did this mistake. All though what you did was terribly wrong, the most important part is that you learn to admit your fault and learn, that you swear by the name of God that you'll never fall for the devil's trickery. No matter how hard it might be to admit your mistakes, you need to do it in order to move on with your life. If you know that you regret it, then admit it, take the consequences and never ever do it again.
Today I was told that everyone makes mistakes, nobody is perfect. I am not perfect. They say bad things happen for a reason. We fall only so that we can learn to pick ourselves up again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment