-->

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ask For Help

Ever felt a sudden pressure in your chest? Lately I have been feeling that pressure everyday. There is something I need to do, I need to ask for help, but I am too afraid to do so. My parents are out of the picture, I cannot ask them for anything regarding this. This is my secret. I am trying to find the guts to ask someone, just one person for some support, but I am too proud to put myself in that situation. My proudness is holding me back. I do not dare to ask for help because I think it will be okay, even though I know in the end it wont if I don't ask for help.
I have only one way out of this mess, and that is to put my pride aside and be humble and do it, ask for a favor, ask for help. My time is running out. God, this is tough!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment