-->

Saturday, December 04, 2010

Time and Effort

Things happen for a reason. However I cannot understand how this was possible. I give it time, I give it more time. I stand there thinking about everything. Try to find a clue, find a reason for the actions, but my mind can't put this one together.
I am so glad that I found you. Things go wrong, but I would probably do it all over again. Only for you. Because you are one of the most beautiful things that ever happened to me. I know that you helped me become the person I am today, you have been a part of my life for a long time enough to shape me. This love is all I know. Your love. But it is killing me to know that you are not able to see these things. Who am I to you? I do not know anymore. It is confusing. Your behavior is confusing me. I want you to know that I can't just let it all go unless I know what I am doing. So, please I am asking you to show me and help me understand this.

In order to move on, we both need to put some time and effort. Either we solve this issue and help each other, or we go out separate ways. I come to you, because I cannot do this on my own anymore. I tried, but it has lead me no where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment