-->

Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Breakfast Tradition

Canon 500D + 55-250mm

Ever since I can remember, eating a healthy breakfast every morning, has been the hardest routine to keep up with. Or even eating breakfast at all. The breakfast tradition has not yet set my life. Love is good at it, he eats his full breakfast every morning. He forces me to eat as well, and I guess I am OK with that, after all breakfast is the most important meal.

Already this early in our relationship I can see that he will take good care of me. Today breakfast, tomorrow the world. I am not ready for an overload of food in the morning yet, so preparing a cornflake bowl, some fresh pressed juice and a fruit is more than enough for me. Seem to work just fine so far.

Yum.

2 comments:

  1. i loved this sentence... today breakfast, tomorrow the world!

    ReplyDelete