-->

Friday, January 28, 2011

Material Girl

Canon 500D + 55-250mm

He knows me well enough to pick a gift suitable for me. At the beginning of the relationship I guess he thought of me as a spoiled brat, a material girl, who was only after huge expensive gifts and being pampered. Those thoughts soon changed, thank God.
Now, I am not gonna lie. Of course I would love that too, every girl like the feeling of being taken extra good care of by their loved ones. But this does not mean that I am waiting for him to spend money on me, not at all. Ever since I can remember I have always been able to buy myself the things that I needed and wanted, so if there is something I want, I will work for it and get it. 

A gift does not have to be something big and shiny, the importance lie in the thought and the creativity. 

1 comment: