-->

Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Java Chip

Canon 500D + 55-250mm
Where I live, Starbucks does not exist. Like every other citizen in this land, I too, search for a delicious Starbucks Coffee. As much as I would LOVE to have a branch over here, I still like the idea of traveling to another country and visit.

Since I was I kid, I have always had problems drinking hot beverage. Somehow I always find a way to burn myself. Kinda lame yes, but so true. Did I ever try? Of course I did, I even had people around me teach me the technique of drinking while it is still steaming hot, no luck. That is why I always stick to the good old COLD drinks. My personal favorite, the one I always purchase, is the Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino. What's yours?

Deliciousness! 
Wish I had one right now, but I guess cold water will do.

3 comments:

  1. I don't really have a favourite drink, but yes, frappuccinos are to die for!
    I like iced tea, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i like their frappucinos as well. they are selling starbucks coffees in different stores in Oslo now,u should check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://oslopuls.aftenposten.no/restaurant_uteliv/article494922.ece

    looks like starbucks will come to Oslo ;)

    ReplyDelete