-->

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday


Happy Birthday to me!

Wish I could come and thank all of you individually and give you a big hug for all your wonderful birthday wishes and gratulations. Made my day to read through all of the comments on the earlier post. 

Now, a little about the day of a birthday girl. I started my new job today, first day at work at a place I am going to be for a long time, I hope. Really excited about this. Then after a long and good day at work, I met my best friend down town. She surprised me with beautiful pink roses and dark chocolate, my favorite. We also ate some ice cream, enjoyed the beautiful weather at the beach, took some photos and talked a lot about old days. Always fun to see her. 
Then I got home to the most beautiful bouquet of flowers, I'll show them tomorrow. To me, from fiancĂ©. Since he is in another country and the mail was delayed because of the Easter, the actual present is still coming. Funny guy. So he had called my mother and asked her to get in touch with a norwegian flower shop. I love him. Then we talked on the phone for hours. 

Time for the birthday girl to sleep now, a year older and wiser. Good night. 

35 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, happy birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just commented on the previous post, but I re-write here! Happy Birthday to you! Go on this way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos!

    Glad to hear your birthday was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday!! You look beautiful on your birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely photos - such beautiful flowers! and that chocolate looks scrumptious!

    happy birthday to you!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum those chocolates look so good and those flower are so lovely, what a great way to start a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely picutres!! Happy Birthday, hope our having a great time. :)


    Fashion Rehab

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Happy birthday to you. . . how old are you now???" Haha happy bday, those pictures are really nice by the way :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to the pretty birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happiest Birthday Wishes to the young, beautiful, princess! That's you! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is seriously so cute! Happy Birthday!!!

    Kristin
    http://kmbro.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, happy birthday! I hope it was a GREAT one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy birthday! And good luck with the new job! those chocolates look so good! in love with your blog! following! stop by some time if you want :)

    http://samalamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. flowers and candy ...
    mmmmmm

    happy birthday
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Living in another country he must love to keep up with The Bookness on a daily basis! Gorgeous dahlin', gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday, sweety! Hope that all your birthday wishes and dreams come true!

    xoxo
    Natella

    Passion for art and fashion

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh Happy (belated) Birthday sweetie. Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love yours and followed xox Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  18. hey :) Belated happy b'day :-) Love u

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great blog!
    I am now following you :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy birthday, sweetie! You are so talented, beautoful, and wise! No wonder that you grow only wiser and prettier! :) Your friends and relatives are so cute giving you such a romantic and lovely presents! Enjoy your sleep! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  21. happy birthday and congrats on the new job!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy belated birthday to you ! You are looking gorgeous =)
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, come back anytime...are we following each other yet ? I am gonna follow you anyway =) xxx Kisses

    http://fashionandcookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. this is beautiful!
    happy belated birthday ♥

    xx
    j.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy birthday:) Beauty roses:)

    Come and visit my blog:)
    http://nikitasfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday!!!! Beautiful pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful photos! Happy Belated Birthday :) I love your blog layout, so fresh and clean!

    ReplyDelete