-->

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Entered a Contest

Dress: Zara (similar) / Denim Shirt: Urban Outfitters (similar)

Oh, I did something that I would never in a million years do. I entered a contest. Wish me luck. Hope I'll win, I really do. It would be the best birthday present. April 26th is my birthday and I'll become a year older. Woho! 

Some people, especially women, get into an age complex throughout the years. I on the other hand, I love getting older. They say that women is like wine, they are better with the years or something like that. I am like that. Wine. No issues with my age, never will. Like myself just the way I am, young or old, doesn't really matter, as long as I am sane and healthy. Agree?

"Appreciate wearing his clothes."

11 comments:

  1. Nice post! I really like your dress. It's so pretty! Good luck at the contest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree! I am the same as you. Age doesn't bother me. I am happy to be ME - Whole of ME! :) And you are super cute and adorable!!!

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! Sane and Healthy....ehehehe...Good Luck! Hope you win! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the contest! PS. YOUR EYES ARE FRIGGIN' GORGEOUS!! <3 I'm totally in love with your face. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just entered my first contest, an inspirational message...video..contest, I was made a finalist about 3 weeks ago and have been anxiously waiting for them to announce winners. They were to be announced Monday. Nada. Then I get an email yesterday saying the announcement has been postponed for another week! Annnnd the waiting continues.....

    Best of Luck! What kind of contest?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes! Woman definitely get better with age. Also you have the most amazing eye color! You're gorgeous!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  7. What kind of contest? tell us more, dear! I wish you best of luck!
    Love your floral dress. So romantic!
    Agreed upon the woman's age. She only can get wiser and more beautiful! ;)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you win!! I have bad luck in contests...I've only ever won one I think. Oh well.

    You are so lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you look VERY pretty -- of course!

    http://bridgetfossedal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. was just going through your posts and I think you're blog's great!!!



    http://www.anticsofthemoon-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete