-->

Friday, April 08, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

Shoes: Inci (similar) / Jeans: Levi's / Top: Zara (similar) / Shirt: thrifted / Watch: Michael Kors

Thought of ideas to blog about. I felt like starting a new series called "Fun Fact Friday", were I'll be telling you some fun facts. Both educational and interesting. And since today is Friday I'm gonna tell you something cool. 

In Norway, where I live, food stores are closed on Sundays. Only petrol stations and kiosk selling groceries are open. Norway is the biggest oil exporter in the world, but still has some of the highest petrol prices. Norwegians LOVE frozen pizza, one in particular called "The Grandiosa Pizza". Norwegians also love telling Swedish jokes, after the Swedish rule the Swedes is viewed as the "impolite" big brother that thinks he knows best. Norway has six months day and six months night. Norway has two skyscrapers, tallest one has 40 stories. (Source)

Tune in next Friday, just kidding. Like it?

23 comments:

  1. very interesting! i dont know much about Norway so I'll be looking forward to your fun fact fridays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no clue how you found my blog, but you commented on my Anniversary post so I thought I'd wander over here. LOVE what I saw. We are a passion for photography and all things "pritty" Love how you sport minis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool
    I like the shoes


    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. great idea! i would love to know more about norway since i'm totally uneducated about foreign countries. also loving on those shoes girlfriend :) super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your striped shirt! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love your photos and your style. It's so beautiful. Hah actually, you're beautiful :)

    Hello from France!! :)

    dakotad.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun Fact Friday! I love it and I learned a couple new things too! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how interesting! and cute outfit

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful girl!!

    Also, be sure to email me at bridgetfossedal@yahoo.com to tell me where to send your lovely copy of Persepolis! I'm very happy you won : ] -- that random number generator just felt you should have it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello dear :) Haven't been online for a while but I see you're still looking lovely as always. Take care now and I hope you have a nice weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment honey!!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you're very pretty :-)
    love your clothes<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. you are so beautiful girl <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I thought I was following you,but I wasn´t ,so now I´m following dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. those are some fun facts about Norway!! cool! I wish that food stores were closed here on Sundays too. It would make the day more special.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look amazing! so cute!

    sacheebombom.blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. We just found your blog and we are in love with you sense of style. IN LOVE.

    best,
    h&j

    ReplyDelete
  18. first off, you look fab! loving the outfit, and such a fun post--in Utah a lot of stores etc are closed on sundays as well, and my name is swedish:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. totally love this outfit, dear <3 wow

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm a big fan of your blog & the fun fact friday! From the USA and I've always been intrigued by Norway. Excited to learn more from you :]

    ReplyDelete
  21. Haha lovely post, really like your outfits! You have a great sense of style! Thanks for your sweet comment :) Like your blog, following :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    http://mundodealicia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love those heeled oxfords! So cute.

    xox Lexi
    Glitter & Pearls

    ReplyDelete