-->

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Green and Nature

Canon 500D + 50mm f/1.8

Since the weather was perfect and sunny, I thought I should take a little morning trip before doing my daily plans this saturday. Norwegian woods is the best place to do so. So much green and nature. The fresh air of trees, ah lovely. Wish people wouldn't stare so much though. A person with a camera is like an alien on earth to them. A man was walking pass me and looked strangely, so I took a picture of him. Well I pretended to do so, and said hi. Didn't even look at me. How rude. Ever experienced that before?

"Appreciate sporty saturday mornings."

15 comments:

  1. I love the weather! So glad it's getting warmer and I love that picture of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet again, lovely pics!
    Love your sunnies and shoes!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous. I have spent about a month in norway, oslo was one of my favorites, and so was bergen.. Lets just say norway is my home, my happy place, the place I am saving all my money for one day.. I am jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åå, elsker bloggen din, fine deg. For noen fantastiske bilder. Støvlettene i det første bildet ser utrolig kule ut. Er på utkikk etter noen lignende selv. (Lurer på om det blir Leeland Woman i brunt fra Whyred.

    Klem fra
    Karoline Kalvo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is rude!! Pretty pictures though!


    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. just found your blog... the obsession begins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gotta love that delicious 1.8 bokeh we get from our "Nifty Fifties" I felt like I was right there with you! Thanks for documenting your walk

    www.doublclik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. your eyes are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is beautiful, and I love all your pictures! The background is really sweet too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!

    You have a really nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. i so wish i could take beautiful pictures like you.
    great post:) that place looks beautiful..love saturday mornings.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunglasses shot. Your eyes are SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete