-->

Saturday, April 23, 2011

The IOU Project


Let me just say that I love this. This project is probably the best way for artist all around the world to do well doing what they love. Don't we all want to get credit for our work in some way, either by publishing it online or showing it do a dear friend. Everyone seeks some sort of attention for something they believe in and put a lot of time into. 

The IOU Project is exactly what the artist of the world need. An opportunity to share their art. So go on, since you already stopped by, share three minutes of your time to watch this and pass it on. 

I think everyone should be able to express themselves no matter what format they use. Don't you?

2 comments:

  1. great video! excellent !
    check out my new post!
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video! and I totally agree with what you said! great post!

    ReplyDelete