-->

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Rainy and Grey

Skirt: Zara (similar) / Sweater: Mango (similar)
I am about to change my life a bit, starting with a job after finishing school also getting an apartment of my own. The day started out perfectly, went to work and then took a little trip to IKEA to get some stuff. Rest of the day went lounging at home. Worked a little on my final paper.

Forgive the bad outfit choice. Where I live, the weather has been rainy and grey, so the clothing I wear often reflect that. It makes me so happy to see that you guys enjoy my blog. 

"Appreciate the smell after it rains."
How was your day?

11 comments:

  1. I love your smile, and your photos♥

    Love from Poland, Natalinez ;*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey girl. you are gorgeous! love that sweater on you. found you through "the daybook". ill def be stopping by again. great blog! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the outfit choice is darling! and yay for life changes. those are the best:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU look gorgeous! One of those cozy/effortless days:-) Natural beauty! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit it looks so comfy!!! I hope you have fun at IKEA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hey congrats on moving out! (: trust me, it's grand

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look cute! Moving out is such a big step, but a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit and you look stunning! And - moving out is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. exciting times ahead for you lades! many well wishes for awesome results from every direction.

    the outfit looks great, i adore grey combos total so don't knock yourself...you are a beauty! ♥

    pea ess: thanks so much for your sweet comments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha your first picture cracks me up -- so much character! And I love your cute knitted outfit. Way to beat the cold.

    ReplyDelete