-->

Monday, May 09, 2011

An American Guy

Dress: Rare Fashion (similar) / Watch: Michael Kors

At work, I was training to use the phone for the first time, to do some costumer service. An american guy called in, angry and started cussing at me. He had apparently forgotten his AMERICAN passport at the bus. He was on a car chase after the bus, trying to catch it and get his AMERICAN passport back. As the polite person I am, I talked in a calm way trying to figure this out. Oh, and did I tell you that I am still under TRAINING and this is my FIRST PHONE CALL and I AM SCARED? He freaked out when I told him that I had to try to get in touch with the bus driver, then get back to him within two minutes. 
Oslo is a small city, not like any American town at all. We got about fivehoundredthousand people living here, and nothing is complicated. 

Everything worked out for him. He got his passport before his birthday, which was tomorrow, and he apologized. I was like "It's too late apologize, it's too laaaate". No, but seriously, I told my boss that I would like to finish training before ever answering a phone call again. 

How was your day? Any madness going on?

13 comments:

  1. you look beautiful! love the headband!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Some people eh!?

    Love the pictures, you are simply gorgeous!

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. People can be jerks!

    You look sooo pretty in that dress =)

    Hope you have a better day tomorrow! n_n

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your day sounded stressful I hope tomorrow isnt! I love your outfit:)

    Kristin
    www.myfashionandfood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your hair is beautiful.

    my day today was quite calm.

    thank heavens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet blog, I'm glad I discovered it ;)
    I really like your dress, I a floral one too for the summer !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty and whimsical, love the photos! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable dress
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loooove the pics!!!



    xoxo from rome
    K.
    http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute and love the dress!

    wanna follow each other!

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  11. funny story !

    my day was fun but nothing really interesting :)

    xo,Zivile

    http://fzivile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes American men are major jerks. I am so sorry he was your first ever phone call answering experience. How awful. [I feel like I can say this because I am one]: Americans feel entitled. :( It's a sad trait to possess...

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's funny!
    you look absolutely darling

    ReplyDelete