-->

Monday, May 30, 2011

Behind The Wheels


One of the greatest times is the ones you spend on yourself. Must admit that my life is heading towards a big turn and before making any big decisions I like to clear my mind. Sometimes I forget about my own value and let others pull me down. I've forgotten how much I loved to read pocket books and write meaningful texts, so I did that. This place means a lot to me, since I often tend to let my thoughts go free without having the fear of being judged. I'll start doing the things I love to do. We see and read about this every day. Movies and songs tell us the meaning of life and the importance of spending every moment as if it was your last. But in between the daily stress and work everything just fly out of our heads and we go into this period of badness. 

Well, NO MORE of that for me thank you. I'm so tired of being controlled by certain people. Tired of spending time on things I don't believe in. At first you think they know best, that they analyze you and help you find a better way of being. But then you realize that no one but YOURSELF is capable of steering your life. You sit behind the wheels, you decide who you want to be and most important you are in charge of it. 

As for all my wonderful followers. I'm so happy to have you around, thank you. You might see a little change going on here as for content published, but I think it is a good thing. Spice it up a little.

Write to ya soon!

11 comments:

  1. So true! Can't wait to see what the spice it up is all about! I love change :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely agree with one. At the end of the day, it's your life & you should be able to decide how you want to spend it.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel. I think that most people at some point of their lives realize that they're not exactly on the path they chose to be & decide to change everything. I'm happy the content of the blog is going to be a bit more like it used to be & different. To be honest even though I love all of your outfits posts & you always look so gorgeous in them that makes me jealous , what dragged me at your blog in the first place was all these little writings you had , the stories about problems & life & all these little but yet deep thoughts. I also loved your often refer to books , such as Paulo Coelho's whose books I simply adore. You really should continue posting more girly posts like the ones you recently were posting because they're so fun to read & you have a great taste in fashion , but I'd love to see some more like your old writings & ideas that used to inspire me. (Alright I blabbered enough..I think.) Keep up with the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree. I love spending quality time with myself. It's very relaxing! Enjoy your day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i totally needed to read this today! thank you for the words :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. True true words! The only person you need to please is you and the only person responsible for your happiness is you. I'm still learning this lesson but I am making sure that I have as much fun and as many smiles as possible while I learn :-)

    peace xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so, so true! looking forward to the new content :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi dear :-) really love the first photo :-) :-)

    Have a nice evening, and have a look to my blog if you want:

    www.followpix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love everything that you said!

    ReplyDelete