-->

Friday, May 06, 2011

Fun Fact Friday

Shoes: Zara (similar) /  Dress: Zara (similar) / Cardigan: UCB (similar) / Purse: Oasis / Watch: Michael Kors

The fun fact this Friday is the change of the name of the blog. Let me share the story behind the change. For the last couple of weeks the old platform has been closing and opening without me having any control of it. Not sure if it was some sort of a spam or anything, but I did the right thing, and changed everything. Started from scratch. 

Exported my blog content from my earlier blog. So everything you could find there is now here. Nothing has really changed except for the little name change. It is still me. Hoping to get my friends and followers over here, also appreciate anyone who helps me by doing a shout out at their own platform. Thank you. 

Now, let us become a community again. If you like it, then follow. 
Easy peazy. 

18 comments:

  1. I just found your blog today. I follow you now. Can't wait to read more.

    Love, Shellsea Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy that you're blog's up and running again. I'm sorry you had so many problems with it. Lovely outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog and your style...and you have the most gorgeous long hair. I just found your blog and am now a happy follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice outfit in grey. I follow your blog.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful look! love the red lipstick - here's to much luck in your new location!

    looking forward to future posts :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm happy you found a way to resolve your issue with the blog! Am following you here now :) cute outfit!

    -Kristin
    Kmbro.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog:)

    please see my blog;)

    http://sweetlittledreamworld.blogspot.com/

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so beautiful! So glad everything is okay with the blog now :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so hard to move...even if it is just the blog!!! Gladly re-following my dear and Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty! I especially love the red lipstick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. It seems that blogger has been having some issues. The list of blogs I follow on my dashboard still isn't showing up, so I've been having a hard time keeping up with blogs.

    I'm definitely following your new blog though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So nice to see you up again. Hope this one goes off without a hitch!

    Love the bag and it matches perfectly with the dress!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I look like an Angel :) Love your blog! Greetings from Poland :) http://andilovethat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got your emails telling all your followers about the move, and I'm so happy I checked them, because I love your blog! This outfit is also great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great! nice blog, following you now

    great post dear. check out my newest post!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete