-->

Friday, May 13, 2011

Not a Fashionista

 Dress: H&M (similar) / Scarf: sisters / Belt: thrifted / Purse: sisters / Watch: Michael Kors

I'm not a fashionista at all, but like all girls, I enjoy dressing up. Let me tell you some advantages of being a girl, a lady, a woman. 

First off, our boyfriend's clothing makes us in style and amazingly gorgeous, but the guys look like clowns in ours. Second, if we get a zit, we know just to right concealer to conceal it. Third, grabbing a cab is easy, because they stop for us. 

And, every girl has the ability to dress herself!
Agree? Agree!

12 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!
    loving your blog :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piril, question: What color are your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so pretty! and your eyes! i agree with doublclik, do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is seriously a gorgeous scarf! i've been looking for a floral scarf for a while - love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sometimes I think about how wonderful it is that I am a girl and can wear makeup to cover my zits.


    girls can enhance their beauty, but guys just have to deal with what they have.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree!
    Your scarf is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so beautiful!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. agree. I always think that about the concealer thingy.....man, we are soooooo lucky!!! awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice blog!i love it!
    welcome to my blog
    http://gauharsday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your pictures are beautiful and so colorful. I look forward to reading more posts!

    ReplyDelete