-->

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Pink

Shoes: H&M (similar) / Skirt: Zara (similar) / Top: F21 / Blazer: Zara (similar) / Scarf: ASOS

Long time no see. Had a lot of work on my hands. The term is soon to be over at school, so I had to finish my bachelors paper. Almost graduating. 
Also, the weather has been rainy for three days now. It starts out great, with the sun high in the sky, but then in the afternoons the clouds come in and the rain is poring down. Brought my pink polka dotted umbrella today with me, just in case. Bought at IKEA, from the family collection. They got good practical items. The whole family got one. 

Almost forgot. Two days ago, I was featured as a guest poster here
Did a little post about Norway. 

15 comments:

  1. you are just too pretty! and I absolutely love the rain! any way i really love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the outfit!!
    following you!!
    xoxo

    http://thiemik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the way you used the scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so pretty! i love pink color.
    pics are amazing!!!

    http://fzivile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet outfit
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get an umbrella. it's been raining for the past 4 days here *sigh...

    I love your skirt's color. it's so playful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. these photos look so pretty with your pink umbrella. xx


    devorelebeaumonstre.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so lovely! I saw your guest post on scenic glory, it was really great and the photos amazing! I've visited your blog before but I had no idea you were from Norway! :) I'm Swedish so it's nice to see some beautiful photos of Scandinavia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god , i just LOVE these photos.
    They're so pretty & you look stunning. (:
    I love umbrellas & specially polca dotted ones.
    I've got a light green-blue-brown one & I love it.
    I still can't understand how you manage to always look so flawless.
    Btw I love your style & outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look great
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are great photos!! and i LOVE your entire outfit!!

    and that umbrella is darling! i love fun/cute/patterned umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my!! U look so amazing! I really love your style!! :)
    I love the skirt and the way you used the beautiful scarf! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so sweet! love the pink!

    ReplyDelete