-->

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Strawberries On The Balcony

Canon 500D + 50mm f/1.8

Nothing is more "summerish" than eating strawberries on the balcony. Enjoying the sun and reading a book. Luckily my day was so much better today. Did a lot of paperwork at work, far far away from the phone, just the way I like it. I was looking through my followers and visiting their websites, so many talented and wonderful people out there. There I am, with a big smile on my face and wide eyes. 

Others inspire me. 
If you got any wonderfulness you know of, then please share in the comments. 

6 comments:

  1. Hey chica!
    I just awarded you the Lovely Blog award!!
    http://jenaesphotography.blogspot.com/2011/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html
    Love your Photo's as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks so delicious. I love strawberries , as well as your blog :)

    so many beautiful pics you have!

    congrats with everything :))

    http://fzivile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have wonderfulness! I live in Russia, it's wonderful! I have two lovely children, it's wonderful! I speak English, it's wonderful! I sew teddy bears, it's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yum! strawberries!.. and i love sitting outside enjoying the weather.... so heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete