-->

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wednesday Wishes


One. Roses. 
I wish I could have someone amazing giving me red roses sometimes. I am one of those who doesn't mind getting flowers instead of big gifts. The all time classic red rose always works for me. Yes I am a sucker for romance. 



Two. Shorts. 
Now that the summer has finally arrived my country, I want to fill my wardrobe with colorful short shorts. The IOU Project has some amazing colorful ones. Red, yellow, pink and blues.
Already put some in my bag. 



Three. Starbucks.
Been craving for some cold, delicious frappuccino from Starbucks Coffee. No, there is no Starbucks in Norway. Sad but true. No, I wont die without it, but sometimes life would be so much better with one of these in the morning or evenings.



Four. Him.
I miss him. And being away from each other really sets our relationship on danger, because sometimes we miss each other that much that we end up hurting each other. I wish he could come already and I wish we could be together now.

Inspiration.
What are your Wednesday Wishes? 

17 comments:

  1. I love Starbucks! It's amazing :)
    And those roses are awesome. Hooray for summer and Wednesday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel. There's no Starbucks anywhere near for where I live. I would kill for a strawberries and creme frapp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those things sound totally fabulous - except that I prefer pink peonies to roses, and I don't live far away from my love.

    I have though, before. And it's hard every day. Relationships are already hard but living so far away from each other presents a whole new set of problems. I feel for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your guy dashingly pulls off a headband! I wish the rain didn't stop this morning. It was only the 3rd rainfall this year in Monterrey... The fierce sun is already back!

    DoublClik Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, you make me sad somehow =/... hope your relationship will last for long :)

    I like Starbuck's frappuccinos too, can't believe there's no shop in Norway :O

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here where I live, there is no Starbucks and I've never tried :( People talk so good things about it that I'm dieing to go to one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog. I like your blog a lot so far, so I'm sure I'll come back soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love roses, chocolate and the company of my boyfriend too. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for your sweet comment! :)

    I love this list. I really hope you get everything that you want, especially number 4!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the mocha fraps from there! =]


    nancyxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for commenting!
    I lovee your blog!
    Im following!
    Right now I want sun!
    Because the weather sucks where I live.
    Anyways, <3

    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are a trunk show hoster too! I love those shorts :) follow you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for your sweet comments!
    I wish i could be sending you your love and your starbucks! I mean it! beijosss

    Following you too!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to get a rose, too. I'd love for summer to last forever too :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel your pain. My husband and I lived apart the first two and a half months of our marriage for his internship and my student teaching. It was so difficult and emotional being away from each other and we really struggled too. Keep your chin up, you'll get through it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks for following! love your blog as well... that picture of you and the boy is ohh-so-sweet! love it!

    ReplyDelete