-->

Wednesday, July 06, 2011

I Wrote a Song


I am so excited to share this. A friend of Fiancé, who then became my friend is an artist and he makes music. His genre is more rock and metal, but music is music. And guess what? I've written the lyrics to one of is newest singles. Here comes the fun part. I never really write songs, just poems and different texts, but he managed to put something together with the writings on my blog. 

My little different wednesday wish today is for more people around me to be inspired by my writings. So happy to be able to share some thoughts of mine through this platform. And to all you new guys, you should check out my writings and see if you can find the words to this song.

 
"Stand Up" by Emre Altaç

Listen and enjoy! And let me know what you thought of it?

19 comments:

  1. I can say that this is not a bad song! On the contrary! I think it's a good try! :) congratulation!! :)

    kisses

    stefania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! And the song is pretty catchy too ;)

    Kelly
    Enterkelly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo!!! not really a rock metal type, but how fun to help out!!! ^^

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like that song though I'm not really a metal fan...more straight rock.

    And I really like your writings, Piril! Some of them are sad...and true, and happy and just full of life. It's nice to know that we all feel similar though different things.

    Btw, do you like being called Piril or Piril Maria? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful photo *_*
    Great blog!! :D

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. I wholeheartedly approve of the song!
    Fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Congrats!


    www.blackandblondeone.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great blog, love your posts, I am you new follower ;)
    follow me back please...:
    www.thefashion-berries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soooo cool that you wrote the song! Great start, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so exciting! Congrats!

    We are hosting a Pamper Yourself Giveaway! Stop by and enter for your chance to win.

    http://sunnydaystarrynight.blogspot.com/2011/07/pamper-yourself-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous news! Congratulations!!

    Sal x

    http://danielandi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. that's so cool! well done girl.. I really like the lyrics.. not really fond of the music genre.. but the lyrics I like:) beautiful picture aswell!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wooow,congratulations

    http://fashionbong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! Great song! Congrats on having such a big hand in getting this project off the ground :)

    ♥ Cat brideblu

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations!!


    ________________________________
    http://mustbeliberating.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! how amazing for you! It takes real talent to write good lyrics. I use to compose all the time, but have kind of fallen out of it. Thanks for the inspiration!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete