-->

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Being Sleepy


If I had to choose from saturday and sunday, my pick would fall on sunday. Just because the concept of the day mostly ends up being sleepy. Woke up pretty late this morning, but that's how I am on sundays. Lucky me, the weather is better. The sun is up. Again, living up to the name of the day. Thinking of getting some work done at home. The regular cleaning chores. But since I am feeling a little weird today, I am going to time myself and see if I can beat my moms record. What's your record in cleaning?

Oh, before I forget, thanks for still sticking around. Happiness! 

11 comments:

  1. My records fall into the 'maintenance' category which would be a whole week without messing it all up again. :P


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back dear! :) aawsome pictures:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have i mentioned before how in love i am with your hair!? GORGEOUS! :)
    Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your duvet cover is so cute and peppy! My cleaning record is...actually cleaning instead of ignoring the mess. Haha.

    -Renée
    namasterenee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sundays are meant to be lazy-ish! Lol! No worries and cleaning is usually done today too haha which makes it a little less lazy xD

    Oh and no problem with sticking around! I love reading your blog!

    P.S. - I LOVE THAT PANDA!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!

    I agree with you, Sundays are absolutely meant to be spent lazing in bed!

    Sal x

    ReplyDelete
  8. My sister and I used to race while cleaning saying 'the queen is coming, the queen is coming! We have to clean as fast as we can!' It was weirdly motivating. : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gahhh I missed your simplistic pictures! So good to have you back Peril!

    DoublClik Photo Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are so bright and beautiful, yo're the cutest ever! ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love lazy sundays! they're the best!!

    ReplyDelete