-->

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Buy Rain Boots

Shoes: Topshop (similar) / Skirt: ASOS / Top: ASOS / Purse: H&M (similar)

Are you kidding me? Beginning to think that we norwegians "jynx" the weather. Then again, fall is right around the corner too. The rainy days has begun. Need to buy myself a pair of Hunters, I hear great things about them.  I used to wear rain boots all the time as a kid. My mom would always buy me the complete outfit and I would look like a banana dressed in yellow from top to toe. As a teenager I became a rebel against any clothing items that were not laid back and in every gray color you could imagine. The point is, I don't want to come home with two cold and wet feet. 

Memo to self, buy rain boots, or else you'll end up being stuck sick until next year. 

13 comments:

  1. I bought my very first pair of hunters last year (in pink), I am still in love with them. I mean, leaving in the New England region of the US, where is always raining or snowing, I had to get a pair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty outfit! And yes, rain boots are a necessity. I tried the Hunters and ended up liking Steve Madden's Tsunami rain boots better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so lovely!!! Nice shirt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say that I adore EVERYTHING about this look.

    You're absolutely gorgeous girly! Your hair - that skirt - AH, mini heart attack here.

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so cute, Piril! Rainboots are a must too. My sister has a cute polka dot pair! I need some too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buy them! I got mine last year and they are worth every penny. I talked myself into getting them in black so they would be sensible and go with everything... now I'm thinking I need a colorful pair too! Love your lipstick!!! JB.

    http://madewithlovebyjackieb.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this outfit! That skirt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look really pretty, and i definitely am on the hunt for good rain boots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need a pair of rainboots too :) I adore this outfit! it's so light and summery ^^ x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I. Love. This. want that skirt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank your for your sweet comment. I love dulce candy blog shes a great.
    i love your style as well, you take really good pics.

    ReplyDelete