-->

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Delicious Perfume


Ah, the smell is killing me! So delicious. I was skeptical to this perfume, stood there for almost an hour and smelled it on that little paper piece the lady had sprayed it on. Don't know about you, but when I never fully get the actual scent of the perfume when standing there. My nose get's distracted by all the other scents in the air. 
Anyhow, I did end up buying this one. All the good rumors I had heard about it was enough for me to grab this. For it to be travel size and on discount with the lotion was another plus and probably the best decision I made. Loving it! 

Haven't been up to much, other than work, lately. Drinking a lot of water in my fancy Starbucks bottle and been cleaning up the house. Don't like mess. I like my environment to be neat and proper. 

Got any other good delicious perfume suggestions to me? Please let me know. 

10 comments:

  1. Now, I'll have to try it. :P


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY ...
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that perfume too :) glad to see you back beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I also love these photos! What camera do you use?

    nialangleyspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have been wearing Intimately Beckham (by David and Victoria Beckham). A lot of perfumes give me headaches and this one doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I wasn't one who got headaches when it comes to encounters with different scents of perfumes. Boo for that. I need to start drinking plenty of water. I have cut down on drinking cokes but just maybe one cup a day. It's a working progress.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. My sister really likes this one but I'm currently obsessed with Light Clouds by Moschino.

    www.sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't smelled this one yet, but it sounds wonderful! I'm assuming it's on the fruity side? I really like Bulgari's Crystalline (I think that's what it's called). It's fresh and clean and not overpowering. Also, Givenchy's Very Irresistible is an incredibly sexy scent for night. And as much as I hate to admit it, lately I've been drawn towards Brithey Spears' Fanatasy. It's very sweet and candy-like. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you have the most beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the sweet spiciness of Juicy Couture.

    ReplyDelete