-->

Saturday, August 27, 2011

The Return of the Me


Yes, I am back. Yes, I was gone for a long long time. Yes, I am ok. Yes, I am going to start blogging again and never stop. Yes, I was unfair to my dearest friends in the blogosphere. Yes, the summer is almost over and the weather in Norway is still crappy but hey that's ok. Yes, I did some holiday traveling this summer. Yes, I did visit Fiancé in Istanbul. Oh, and guess what? The government has finally decided that I am allowed to visit them for a little tea and an interview for Fiancé's permit to come to Norway. A year has passed since we gave them our request papers, so they are a little late. Then again better late then never, right?

Yes, yes and more yes for the return of the me. Hah, don't ask. I'm just hyped to be back and write and share life. Are you hyped to have me back? Are you out there? Anyone?

20 comments:

  1. Welcome, welcome back!!!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Welcome back!! :D I was just wondering what happened to you. I'm excited to hear all about your summer. I've always wanted to go to Norway! Seriously. Ever since I was little. So tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was about time you came back to Blogland!
    Glad you're back!

    Come visit me too one of these days! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've missed you so! you have no idea! so glad to have you back!!

    xoxo flor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey!! Great to have you back! And very exciting news for you and your fiance! I just sent my paper work away for my canadian residency and i have heard the wait is about that long too :( hehe "Better late than never!!"

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh!great to have u back. missed ur writings and u too:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Piril, missed you. And am happy for your positive immigration news! Rodrigo and I only have unsuccessful immigration stories to tell of the states AND Canada. Mexico is where we've made a home. Hip hip hooray for love crossing borders!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty at that pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back! I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. welcome back, we missed you around here!

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha! I love the pic!! Super cute for this post!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Better late than never indeed! Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's totally okay to take time for yourself! I've been doing that a lot lately because all of my friends left to their respected colleges.

    No worries about the hiatus. :) Glad to see you're back though! Also how was Istanbul?? I have a friend from there! He's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back girly! =)
    Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back!!! So excited to see more of your beautiful pictures

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. OH! You're back, finally!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's nice to see/read you! Welcome back! We've got hungry for new inspirational cute stuff from you))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to have you back. Can't wait to hear about your travels.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yep! We've been waiting for you! Welcome back!
    xo

    ReplyDelete