-->

Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Expression Fiancé Makes


I miss this expression Fiancé makes, when concentrating while playing video games. Cutie.


I miss waking up to the sun shining through my bedroom window. 


I miss having the AC cooling me down.


I miss playing backgammon with Fiancé and watch him let me win because I'm bad at it.


I miss walking barefoot inside. 

Currently, as I am typing, the rain is poring down outside my window. Just went through some photos from when I was in Istanbul and remembered how much I missed Fiancé and the stuff around me, and it hasn't been a month yet. Gosh. I'm going to the meeting about Fiancé's permit to come to me tomorrow and I am excited and nervous at the same time. Finally the time has come! I really want him by my side now, so please Norway and the government, let my boy come. I promise we're very cool people, especially together as a duo. 

Wish me luck!

8 comments:

  1. I do wish you so much luck so that you can be with your fiance. Must be so difficult to be away from the love of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous post!

    Good luck hun *fingers crossed* for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post always have a little pretty part of your soul! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I hope you get to see the love of your life very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your fiance from Turkey? I love everything about Turkey, so of course I'm curious :)

    ReplyDelete