-->

Friday, September 30, 2011

Morning Coffee

(Source)

I need to confess, I am starting to become addicted to coffee. And believe me I used to hate the taste. Another weird fact is that my coffee needs to be lukewarm or ice for me to drink it. You see, I got a problem drinking hot beverage. It all started when I was a kid, and my father drank morning coffee in the kitchen before he took me to school. I thought I should take a little sip of his coffee to taste, and let me just say that the phobia of burning my tounge still lingers in my heart.

So, I'll have a coffee please, either ice coffee or with a lot of milk. Thanks.
How about you?

8 comments:

  1. we love coffee too.. be careful though. coffee stains teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's getting chilly here in Utah, but I prefer green tea over cofee- it's super healthy and gives you tons of energy. Coffee is good to smell, but I rarely drink it :)

    have a lovely friday
    xo flor

    florecity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exactly the same thing about me! My tongue can't stand hot beverages and I always need to check if my tea or coffee is cooled down enough. And sometimes it makes me feel kinda weird.)

    Welcome to my quiet place:
    toppedwithcinnamon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to hate coffee as well!! Now I completely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love coffee! Beginning my morning with a cup of coffee all seems to start it off on the right track!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, cute pic. And I use to be that way. I can drink hot drinks but I'll always crave an iced one more. pity they always cost so much more :/

    I get over it quick though as I devour it and all its yummyness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll take it anyway...iced, hot, in-between. I'm a true addict!

    ReplyDelete