-->

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Nasty Shoulder Pads

Hat: H&M (similar) / Blazer: thrifted / Scarf: Fiancé's / Leggings: UO / Boots: H&M (similar)

Good afternoon from Norway! Not sure how it is elsewhere in the world, but I just got home from work and went down to the local grocery store and bought myself another pack of pistachio ice cream. Me and baby brother went together and he snapped a couple of photos of me as well. Thought I should make an appearance here in person. The jacket I was wearing had some nasty shoulder pads, tried to hide them, but failed. Sometimes shoulder pads can be good, but not the hulk kind, more the MJ kind. Embarrassed. 

Other than eating ice cream and working I've been trying to change my blog design a little, but one thing I cannot get the handle on is the so called "accordion menu" type of things. Had some help from this girl and this girl, but no luck. 

So please, if anyone out there knows, please help me create one? 

21 comments:

  1. U look adorable!I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous in the last photo. You really do.

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Try to follow these instructions: http://javascript.about.com/library/blmenu.htm
    If you don't succeed, just let me know: e.a.gorohova@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment on my blog! I love your beret and your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your blog! thank you so much for finding me! Here it is still hot and still hot! this may not help bu go here-

    http://shabbyblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. First: Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and becoming a follower!Esp all the way from Norway, that is awesome :)

    Second: Your photos rock and I already love looking at your posts, so expect me to become an avid follower :)

    Third: Im no help with blog design, bc Im still new at this! LOL

    Mary
    maryvandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute! :) I need to figure out how to make my blog look good too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this colour! You look great.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so adorable!! And I love pistachio ice cream! I went to a frozen yogurt place and they had pistachio frozen yogurt and made a dulche de leche milkshake with the pistachio frozen yogurt instead of vanilla. It was divine! I think they added caramel and honey and mixed it all up! I think my goal is to make a new dessert once a week! I love Pinterest and they have some awesome recipes on there! Can not wait to make those cookies tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Piril Maria!

    You look adorable in these pictures!

    Now I'm craving for some pistachio ice cream!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look very cosy and cute! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gahh I'd do anything for fall to come to Mexico! Love the hat Piril

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the boots and your hair! that pup below is super cute also!!!

    great blog!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your boots!

    etiquetteforstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for your sweet comment hun. following you now as well!
    look forward to seeing more stylish posts!

    kaitlin xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. great look!
    love the blazer
    amazing blog :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so adorable in that hat!

    Dont forget to enter my $50 La Posh Style giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  18. First photo looks amazing, I love it! :)

    I love your blog!!Luckily finding my blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. aww I love it! I love the jacket and hat combo. So adorable, missy.

    p.s. I just found your blog, and its a joy looking through all of your postings! Now following!

    ReplyDelete