-->

Friday, September 09, 2011

Pink Pantser

Shoes: Topshop (similar) / Pants: Zara (similar) / Top: ASOS / Purse: Zara (similar)

This season I really got into the whole "let's wear colorful clothes" trend. And normally I wouldn't be bothering to dress trendy, but like I said before, every girl loves to dress up. Here the other day, I got myself some high waisted PINK pants. Yes, they are pink, hot pink to be more precise. At first I hesitated but then I said to myself, "Piril, you only live once!". Five minutes after I walked out of the store smiling big from one ear to another. I've started to love the color pink now for some reason. 

My baby brother called me pink pantser. 
Guess I should find my magnifying glass and start solving some crime. 

22 comments:

  1. I love the pink pants! I could so not pull them off as well as you do though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the pink pants :)

    So nice, that your lips match your pants. Like that detail :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I've been wanting some colored pants. You inspire.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute in this outfit!


    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty
    http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pants are CRAZY (but oh so lovely.) <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning, and those pants not everyone can pull those of, but u do it flawlessly!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahha your brother is so adorable. I like the pants! Really loving the color trend and you pull it off great!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice outfit! this pans are so cool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look amazing! you rock these pink pants! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha you'd be one hot pink panther ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit!!
    http://corinamvieira.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. pink panster! that's good! they look fantastic on you, tres tres chic.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've made those pants look so good! Stunner.

    www.mrsrogero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. you're rockin those pants girl!!!

    tanandmeg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, they're gorgeous!

    xoxo.
    neonrosefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love love love this outfit!!! and the lipstick too!!!

    x
    Kristina

    http://kk-down-under.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. You totally rock these pants girl!

    Love it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete